Why Burn BIO BLOCK Firewood Briquettes?
- Chemical Free - Safe for cooking and grilling. No offensive odors or smells.
- Clean - No insects and dirt
- Convenient - saves time. No more chopping and stacking firewood
- Cost Effective - Delivers more BTU's per pound, 1 ton = 1 1/2 cords of firewood
- Safe to transport without concern of spreading invasive insects (i.e. Emerald Ash Borer)
- Burns Hot - The consistent size, shape, and density produces a long, hot burn
- Environmentally Friendly - No trees are harvested, Carbon neutral
- Adaptable - No special stove required. Wood briquettes can be used in any device that burns firewood.
- Minimal ash, smoke and creosote - The University of Buffalo's study shows that BIO BLOCK Firewood has 8.5% moisture content.
- Easy to stack and store. Packs are the perfect size to be stashed in an RV, or a ton can be stacked neatly in the garage or basement, taking up less space than a cord of firewood.
- No need to battle cold weather, wind, rain, or snow. BIO BLOCK Firewood is stored inside.
- Great back up plan when the power goes out.
Fire Pits ♦ Campfires ♦ Wood Stoves ♦ Fireplaces ♦ Pizza Ovens ♦ Chimineas ♦ Wood Burning Inserts
NEWS & RESOURCES
Have you ever planned to host a party on a beautiful, summer evening and had trouble getting your fire started? It can be extremely frustrating to try to start a fire with wet firewood! BIO BLOCK Firewood is dry, so it is easy to start with a BIO BLOCK Fire Starter.
People often think of burning wood briquettes, in the winter, in their...
After a long winter, we are all ready to get outside and enjoy a little fresh air, pick a few spring flowers, hear the birds sing and move our fires to the great outdoors!
During the month of April, we celebrate Earth Day and Arbor Day - two events that are good reminders it is up to us to take care of creation.